fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Summarit-M 50mm 2.5 with Leica 12459 rectangular metal hood

  
 
NicholasRab
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Summarit-M 50mm 2.5 with Leica 12459 rectangular metal hood


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Summarit-M 50mm 2.5 with Leica 12459 rectangular metal hood



Sold 5 following


Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground insured


This is probably my favorite Leica lens, along with the 35 Summarit-m. Lovely lens, excellent size and handling. I can't focus a 50 summicron well wide open, so the 2.5 was not a limitation for me. Only selling as I am moving away from Leica.

Lens is in excellent shape. Includes box, paperwork, front and rear lens caps, and the original bag. I do see some light wear on the lens cap, as well as very light signs of use on the lens itself. I'm rating it a 9 which I think is conservative, but this is very subjective and I'd prefer to under rather than over-rate its condition.

The lens hood is the 12459 rectangular hood and cap from Leica, which is a very nice item and gives an excellent look to the lens itself, along with course protecting it. This hood also fits the 35 summarit-m

$1200 shipped in the US, exclusive of payment fees.

No Leica trades, I would consider a partial trade for a Fuji X100VI




























Sep 17, 2026 at 03:00 PM
duet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica Summarit-M 50mm 2.5 with Leica 12459 rectangular metal hood


tagged for feedback


Sep 28, 2026 at 12:08 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account