p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7CII silver LNIB - < 1200 clicks + extra
Sony A7CII silver LNIB - < 1200 clicks + extra
Sold
Price: $1,650.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Sony A7CII silver LNIB < 1200 clicks orignal box, OEM battery, original receipt, still under warranty.
Extra included:
OEM battery charger, OEM battery, Smallrig base place + Smallrig Eyecup, screen protector on LCD.
I am about to leave town from 9/19 - 9/27 w/o access to internet, unless you buy before 12:00 noon on 9/18 then I can ship it to you, otherwiase there will be no communication until 9/27, pictures will be provided on request.
Price is very much firm, after I come back on 9/27 I will have access to internet but still be aound only until 10/05 and will be gone again for the rest of the year.
Buyer pays PP fee and I will cover shipping to 48 CONTUS.
The Sony A7RV listing is withdrawn but it is still available for sale if anyone is interested, but as I said I will not be available for long.