fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Tamron 25-200 for Sony FE (Want to Buy)

  
 
zaujong
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Tamron 25-200 for Sony FE (Want to Buy)


     Tamron 25-200 for Sony FE

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


I am looking for a Tamron 25-200 lens for Sony FE. Only from established users.



Sep 15, 2026 at 08:27 PM
mattpayne11
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Tamron 25-200 for Sony FE (Want to Buy)


I know it's not quite the same, but I have a 28-200 I'm selling for a really low price. Anyways, best of luck, consider this a free bump!


Sep 18, 2026 at 12:07 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account