p.1 #1 · Pending Payment: Nikon Z Lenses and Accessories
Nikon Z 85mm 1.2 S
Sold
Price: $1,775.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Buyer Pays Shipping and Insurance.
Like new, used a couple times. Selling because life has gotten busy and photography is no longer a part of it, unfortunately. Original owner purchased from National Camera (MN) or ProCam. Boxes and all original parts included.
Not sure why my added items aren't saving, here is the price list:
Nikon 85 1.2 S $1800
Nikon 14-24 2.8S $1650 --> SOLD
Nikon 70-200 V1 with RRS Foot $1700 --> SOLD
Nikon 105 VR 2.8 S $650 SOLD
Nikon 14-30 f4 $700 --> SOLD
Nikon 50 1.8 S $350 --> SOLD
Nikon 24-70 f4 $350 SOLD
Nikon Z9 Batteries $150/per or $400 for all three. I don't have the Z9 body anymore, but last I checked they were at 100% capacity 4 months ago. They were purchased new, but I never needed more than the two original ones I had so they were not used.