p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M6 Classic Black Chrome with Grip
Leica M6
Sold3 following
Price: $2,750.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: I will pay for shipping
Good condition, light meter works, shutter speeds sound the same as my CLA'd M2. Included with the camera is an M-Grip, strap, and extra batteries. Feel free to reach out for additional pictures or questions. I would also be interested in a trade for a Q2M if you are local to Los Angeles.
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M6 Classic Black Chrome with Grip
Any CLA/service history on the M6? Is the rangefinder aligned at infinity and close focus, and are all shutter speeds/meter functions confirmed accurate?
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M6 Classic Black Chrome with Grip
I do not know of any service history, I bought used at auction. Range finder, speeds, and meter appear accurate to me. The overall function seems very smooth when comparing to my CLAd M2
mjalmeida172 wrote:
Any CLA/service history on the M6? Is the rangefinder aligned at infinity and close focus, and are all shutter speeds/meter functions confirmed accurate?