fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon 45 1.2 with Hood Barely Used - Updated Price

  
 
mattchu
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 45 1.2 with Hood Barely Used - Updated Price


     Canon 45 1.2 with lens hood

Sold


Price: $385.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will cover ground to lower 48 states.


I purchased this right before switching over to Sony. Great small lens. Comes with original box, accessories, and lens hood.

PP F&F. I will cover ground shipping.























Sep 13, 2026 at 07:48 AM
PinholeR5
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 45 1.2 with Hood Barely Used - Updated Price


PM Sent.


Sep 13, 2026 at 10:59 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account