fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X-E5 and XF 23mm WR Lens Combo

  
 
RWNPhoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-E5 and XF 23mm WR Lens Combo


     Fuji X-E5 and XF 23mm WR Lens Combo

Sold


Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: INCLUDES shipping in continental US via UPS 3-day.


Selling my like new Fuji X-E5 and XF 23mm WR Lens. It was a bundle, still is.

Very slight wear if you want to look that deep, no dings or dents or scratches. Comes with the Fuji front and rear lans caps, and the Fuji lens hood, and the Fuji box too. I have 2 Fuji branded batteries, I'll include both. I have a charger for the battery, and will include that too (but camera can charge via USB). I also have a Smallrig bottom plate (is on in the images) and comes with that too. See images below.

Not looking to trade. I will email you a PayPal invoice so no additional cost to you for fees.

PM with questions or additional info.






Front







Back







XF 23mm Lens







Screen flipped out







Screen in







Top with box







Group (2 batteries)




Sep 12, 2026 at 01:50 PM
QuantumTarsus
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-E5 and XF 23mm WR Lens Combo


Tag


Sep 12, 2026 at 04:04 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account