fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Q3 28 with Extras (Battery, Thumbgrip, Etc)

  
 
DingleyDon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Q3 28 with Extras (Battery, Thumbgrip, Etc)


     Leica Q3 28

Sold


Price: $5,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Will ship in CONUS at buyer expense.


Selling my Q3 28 as I'm just not using it enough. It was the gateway to my M11p, and I don't find myself reaching for it as much anymore.

Camera in really good condition, with just a few hints of wear where the strap meets the body and where I've set the camera facedown on the lens hood or bottom of aperture ring. Everything works as it should. Always had a screen protector on the LCD, always had a UV filter on lens.

Extras include an extra battery, (knockoff) thumb grip, rope strap (not pictured), soft-shell case. All original accessories in original boxes including unused Leica strap, and battery charger which is no longer included on more recent units.

I'm original owner, I bought it new from OC Camera.

Asking $5000 net-to-me. Shipping extra. I'm located in Orange County, CA, so happy to meetup somewhere safe (PD lobby) to inspect and sell if that helps.

Also willing to trade+cash for the right 50mm f/1.4 Summilux (11891 or 11728).


























Spec on LCD screen is bubble under screen protector














Sep 11, 2026 at 01:07 PM
CV.Roams
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica Q3 28 with Extras (Battery, Thumbgrip, Etc)


Im interested


Sep 12, 2026 at 04:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account