fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: SOLD: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/ Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

  
 
christopher_icu
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: SOLD: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/ Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens


     Canon 5D IV



Sold


Price: $1,050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Sadly, my Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is for sale. Also, a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM zoom. Both in great condition. This is one of my favorite cameras, I'll miss it, but I'm selling to buy a Leica Q3 43.

I'll cover PP fees and shipping.












Edited on Sep 13, 2026 at 08:48 PM · View previous versions



Sep 10, 2026 at 12:50 PM
christopher_icu
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: SOLD: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/ Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens


Also....

Canon DLSRs don't capture shutter count info in their files, so it takes special software that I don't have to get the shutter count.

It has a body cap, a rear lens cap, but lens hood.



Sep 10, 2026 at 01:20 PM
mdvaden
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: SOLD: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/ Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens


I didn't realize how inexpensive the software was until I did a query a couple moments ago. Shuttercount, Shuttercheck and Tornado are a few.


Sep 10, 2026 at 06:30 PM
christopher_icu
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: SOLD: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/ Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens


I know, right?!

mdvaden wrote:
I didn't realize how inexpensive the software was until I did a query a couple moments ago. Shuttercount, Shuttercheck and Tornado are a few.





Sep 10, 2026 at 07:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account