fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: CANON R3 Great condition with Original box and all never used mech...

  
 
nycdarkness
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: CANON R3 Great condition with Original box and all never used mechanical Shutter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R3

Sold


Price: $2,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I am the original owner, I bought it during launch. I used it mostly indoors minus maybe 10 times it left the house. I shot all electronic shutter maybe less than 20 shots on mechanical in my memory. It's never given me any problems and I had screen protectors on always. I will include some extras. The original accessories were never used outside of the battery. Price includes shipping insured to lower 48.

Price drop to 2900. This price is inclusive of fees and shipping to clarify it is not net.











































Sep 10, 2026 at 12:02 PM
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: CANON R3 Great condition with Original box and all never used mechanical Shutter


PM sent


Sep 18, 2026 at 08:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account