fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Leica M11 Black for Leica Q3 43

  
 
DustyCamp
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica M11 Black for Leica Q3 43


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    FT: Leica M11 Black w/ Voigtlander 35 Ultron (mine) for Leica Q3 43 (yours)

Withdrawn


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I'm looking to see if there is any interest in trading my Leica M11 Black with the Voigtlander 35mm f2 Ultron type ii, both in excellent condition (9/10), for a Leica Q3 43. I don't have the box, but the camera essentially looks brand new. I'm sure you could find something on it that gives evidence that it is used, but they really did a great job on the finish for the M11. It's way more durable than the previous generations and the camera essentially looks brand new. I've had a screen protector on it from day 1 as well. If there's interest I can upload/share photos. Again, you'd be getting the M11 and the Voigtlander 35mm lens and I'd be getting your Leica Q3 43.

I have an additonal lens I'd add for extra cash, but willing to provide a good deal. The Leica 50mm f2 Summicron v5. It's in excellent condition (9/10) with no fungus, haze, or marks on the glass and I have the box. I also have the box for the Voigtlander. If you'd prefer to have the Summicron instead of the Voigt we could come up with a deal where some cash is given on your end for that too.

I'm in southern Massachusetts. Willing to meet up in New England if anyone is interested in an in person trade. Shipping is otherwise our option. We can come up with something we're both comfortable with for that.

Give me a shout and let's discuss!



Sep 10, 2026 at 10:03 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account