fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena - Like New - $1,710 net shipped

  
 
mtoroglu
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena - Like New - $1,710 net shipped


     Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena

Sold


Price: $1,710.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS Priority


For sale is my Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena in absolutely like-new condition. I cannot find a single imperfection anywhere on the lens—optically, cosmetically, and mechanically it is excellent. I fitted an UV filter (listed as well, link is below) as soon as I received it, and it has always been stored in a humidity-controlled cabinet.

I bought it used from another photographer via Facebook Marketplace last December, and Lightroom shows only 72 images taken with it since then. It is a phenomenal lens, but it simply is not getting the use it deserves. For portraits, I reach for my 35mm and 85mm f/1.2 lenses more often, so I would rather pass the Plena along to someone who will enjoy and use it regularly.

The lens comes with the front and rear caps, lens hood, soft lens case and original box/packaging.

Price is $1,710 net to me. I will cover insured shipping within the continental U.S. I prefer PPFF but please add 3% for PayPal G&S- $1,761 total.

The 82mm Breakthrough Photography X4 UV Filter that has protected the front element since I received the lens is also available. It is listed separately for $75, but I will include it with the Plena for an additional $60, bringing the total to $1,770 net

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1956102/0#17103621

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.





























Sep 10, 2026 at 12:06 AM
oiseau0001
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena - Like New - $1,710 net shipped


pm


Sep 10, 2026 at 12:47 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account