fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Peak Design Travel Tripod - Open Offers

  
 
PixiPhotography
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Peak Design Travel Tripod - Open Offers


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Peak Design Travel Tripod

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I am selling my Peak Design Travel Tripod. This one is the Carbon Fiber. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would. They retail for $599, link posted below for specs and such. It'll come with the carrying pouch and tripod. Update, having let someone use the tripod, I got it back yesterday with the damage as you see on picture 3. Functionality unaffected, but as always, I try to be transparent on condition.

If I can fit it in the box, and if you want, I also have a Manfrotto 190GO Tripod that, again I haven't used. This one does need the little clips in one of the legs iirc? Not sure whats with it on extending. Otherwise totally usable. Make an offer for both.

Price: Make me a reasonable offer.

Link: https://www.peakdesign.com/products/travel-tripod?Tripod+Type=Carbon+Fiber&srsltid=AfmBOootdZLtj7laUXV1y3R2Bs7__AauaCp2T1ELbHL1Kxk2dXL5FUcT











































Sep 08, 2026 at 11:13 PM
tobonfranco
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Peak Design Travel Tripod - Open Offers


Sending you a PM!


Sep 12, 2026 at 05:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account