fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z5ii

  
 
thedruid
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z5ii


     Nikon Z5ii

Sold


Price: $1,195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Ground Advantage


For sale a Nikon Z5ii body I bought a few months back from Nikon refurb. Comes with Body cap, battery, strap and USB C connection, no battery charger comes with this model. I used it once or twice but decided to stick with apsc for travel/hiking. Only 1,338 clicks on a body that looks minty, but I'll give it a 9+ for condition as I used it.
Like to deal with established member with great feedback, see mine from over 21 yrs here on FM. $1195 shipped in CONUS, feee free if possible.






































Sep 08, 2026 at 01:08 PM
TILL-22
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z5ii


Hello Driud, sending a PM.


Sep 09, 2026 at 08:39 AM
Kamukix 7
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Z5ii


Payment sent


Sep 09, 2026 at 04:54 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account