fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FT: Want to trade my sony a7v for your a7rvi

  
 
Sincerd
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FT: Want to trade my sony a7v for your a7rvi


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    A75 for your a7r6



Available for Trade


Price: $2,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I have a like new a7v, but mostly take pictures so ive been missing my resolution. Would be happy to add cash or add my GM 100-400 GM but would have to come up with a balanced trade. My camera is like new, I'll provide more info and pics if I find any intrest. Not looking to sell.



Sep 07, 2026 at 01:42 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account