fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Insta360 x5 x2 batteries

  
 
dawnkyung
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Insta360 x5 x2 batteries


     Insta360 X5 camera



Available 1 following


Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS


This camera was purchased in June of this year - I love it! Only selling because I grabbed an X6.

It is completely functional but does have cosmetic damage to one lens ring. One of the replaceable lenses has minor scratches as well, but they aren’t visible on any recordings I’ve made.

Comes with one OEM battery, two aftermarket batteries with aftermarket battery charger.


Asking $325 shipped via UPS to CONUS! Grab this awesome 360 cam for a steal.


















Sep 05, 2026 at 02:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account