fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: PolarPro x Shortstache 49mm Everyday Filter

  
 
matthewm
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: PolarPro x Shortstache 49mm Everyday Filter


     49mm Everyday Filter

Sold


Price: $65.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ground Insured


I no longer have a lens with a 49mm filter size so I'm looking to rehome a 49mm Shortstache / Everyday Filter from PolarPro. Nothing at all wrong with this. Includes the filter and the hard case it comes in. I'm asking $65 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. I'll cover the fees.

Thanks,
Matthew



Sep 02, 2026 at 03:49 PM
cyberalbums
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: PolarPro x Shortstache 49mm Everyday Filter


Tag


Sep 08, 2026 at 11:14 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account