fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 70-200 2.8 PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY!

  
 
Scott Audette
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 70-200 2.8 PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY!


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon RF 70-200 2.8

Sold


Price: $1,475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Ground Shipping Included


Hello!

I’m selling my Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L, and I’m looking to move it ASAP.

I’d rate the lens around an 7/10 cosmetically. There is noticeable wear on the body (I was apparently incapable of keeping the lens hood attached 😂), along with several small scratches on the front element.

BUT — here’s the important part: the scratches do not affect image quality. I literally used this lens on professional jobs until about two weeks ago, including a recent shoot for an MLB team. I didn’t even realize there were scratches on the front element until I pulled it out to photograph it for the listing.

I’m happy to provide sample images from that recent MLB job taken with this exact lens so you can see the results for yourself.

This lens has been a workhorse for me through my entire transition to mirrorless. It has served me incredibly well, but I’ve now moved on to the newer Z version, so it’s time for someone else to put this one to work.

I thought I had it sold, but that deal fell through, so I’ve reduced the price to the price I offered that buyer.

Priced to move EVEN LOWER— especially for someone who cares more about the images than a few battle scars.

Shoot me a message if you’re interested or want to see the sample images.





























Sep 01, 2026 at 08:05 AM
bhays
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon RF 70-200 2.8 PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY!


PM sent.


Sep 13, 2026 at 07:27 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account