p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 500 L IS f/4 II in immaculate condition. Make Offer!
Canon EF 500 L IS f/4 II Lens
Sold
Price: $5,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: I will ship by ground to Continental USA only. No foreign or long-distance shipping will be considered.
Immaculate condition with all original items including original shipping box. I may have used it 10-12 days total. The case was immediately stored and never taken out of the shipping box. Also includes a beige Lenscoat set. Price includes continental USA only shipping and PayPal fees. Make me a reasonable offer.
Canon EF Extender 2X III
Sold
Price: $200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: I will ship by ground to Continental USA only. No foreign or long-distance shipping will be considered.
Like new extender that works very well with the listed 500 lens.
Canon EF Extender 1.4X III
Sold
Price: $200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: I will ship by ground to Continental USA only. No foreign or long-distance shipping will be considered.
Like new extender that works very well with the listed 500 lens.