fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 24-70mm f/2.8 ASPH. LENS 11189

  
 
AnalogDarling
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 24-70mm f/2.8 ASPH. LENS 11189


      LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 24-70mm f/2.8 ASPH. LENS 11189

Sold


Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I purchased this from a Leica store employee. It was part of his personal SL-2S kit. Well-cared for and works without issues. Glass is dust-free, no marks, etc.

Lens housing is clean and I personally don't see any wear. The lens hood looks very good overall. In close up fotos you can see some wearing of the paint on the very corner edge. It is not that visible unless you really look for it. You can see some finger prints in the photos and again hard to see in person unless you really look for it.

The front lens cap shows the most wear and I would consider it a non-issue for a plastic lens cap. That said, I put this at a 9 to be safe.

All that said, I've tried to price this fairly for a lens I feel is in very good condition. I just want to be overly transparent. Feel free to ask any questions.

Includes:
Lens
Lens Pouch
Front & Rear Lens Caps
Lens Hood
Leica UV Fitler
Box











































Aug 28, 2026 at 04:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account