fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 28mm f2.8

  
 
Ethan_Alex
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 28mm f2.8


     Canon RF 28mm f2.8



Sold 1 following


Price: $235.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free UPS Shipping


Hi all! I’m selling my Canon RF 28mm f2.8. It’s about as close to brand new as you can get. I used it one time. It’s a great little lens, I just shifted to a different system shortly after purchasing it. Comes with the box and a Tiffen UV filter as well.

Free Shipping is included
PayPal G&S - Buyer pays the fees


















Aug 28, 2026 at 03:52 PM
Sexymaru
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon RF 28mm f2.8


tagged for feedback


Aug 29, 2026 at 10:13 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account