fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Sony FX2 or FX30

  
 
jbregar
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Sony FX2 or FX30


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    FX2 or FX30



Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Looking for one of these to use as a bcam to my FX6. I’d be looking to pay in the $1350 range for an FX30 and $1850 range for an FX2. I’m an EDU member at B&H and can get a brand new FX30 for $1529 and an FX2 for $2093 to give you an idea of where I’m coming from.

Not in a huge hurry. Let me know what you have.



Aug 28, 2026 at 01:46 AM
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bought: Sony FX2 or FX30


PM sent on FX 2


Aug 28, 2026 at 05:12 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account