p.1 #1 · Sold: Godox AD-S85W (33.5") & AD-S65W (25.6") White Parabolic - GODOX MOUNT
Softbox Bundle: Godox AD-S85W (33.5") & AD-S65W (25.6") White Parabolic - GODOX MOUNT
Sold
Price: $69.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Includes insured shipping within the Contiguous US.
** Note: These are Godox mount soft boxes, not Bowens mount. These specifically work on the Godox AD300Pro, AD400Pro, ML60, and ML100Bi lights. ***
Up for sale is a package deal on two fantastic Godox white parabolic softboxes: the AD-S85W (33.5") and the AD-S65W (25.6"). Both are in pristine condition and have barely been used.
I'm selling these as a bundle, which makes for a perfect key and fill modifier setup.
Easy Pop-Open Design: These use a quick-release umbrella-style mechanism, making setup and teardown on location incredibly fast and painless.
Parabolic Shape: They deliver a beautifully soft, high-quality, and directional light that wraps perfectly.
Both softboxes come with everything originally included and in their original carrying bags.
I will cover insured shipping within the Contiguous US. I will ship and send tracking within one business day of payment.
I can only currently accept PayPal F&F (no-fee) or Zelle. Please see my feedback for references.