Price: $79.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Includes insured shipping within the Contiguous US.
Up for sale is a power bundle including an authentic OEM Nikon EN-EL15c Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh) and the Nikon MH-34 Battery Charger. Both are in mint condition and come in their original boxes.
This combo saw extremely light use. I bought them both new from B&H in May of 2025. They were used lightly with my Nikon ZR and Nikon Z6 III, which only has a shutter count of 1,828, meaning this battery has been through very few charge cycles and is practically brand new in terms of lifespan.
Please note: The MH-34 unit requires your own USB-C wall charger and USB-C cable to operate (not included).
I will cover insured shipping within the Contiguous US. I will ship and send tracking within one business day of payment.
I can only currently accept PayPal F&F (no-fee) or Zelle. Please see my feedback for references.