Price: $1,495.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: USPS
Selling my A7Cii. I love this camera, but since acquiring the A7R6 this just isn't getting used, so needs to find a new home. It's in exc shape all over, no dings or scratches or even significant rub marks that I can find. Right around 7K clicks, screen protector on, sensor clean and free of warts, everything works as it should. Outstanding little travel camera, goes virtually unnoticed in todays larger digicam world. Excellent IQ and among the best high ISO camera I've ever owned. Includes camera, body cap, factory battery, 2 extra K&F Concept direct USBC rechargeable batteries, original Sony battery charger, a 128GB SD card and the Hoage grip as shown, no box or paperwork. Also included but not shown is a SmallRig hot-shoe thumb-lever in black. Note the Hoage grip wooden finger section can be easily removed via the 2 hex screws for a trimmer Arca style base plate if desired.