fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Ricoh GRIV Monochrome

  
 
afairall
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Ricoh GRIV Monochrome


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Ricoh GRIV Monochrome + GR2 Flash

Sold


Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


Hi FM,

I am selling my Ricoh GRIV Monochrome as it’s not getting enough use. Comes with its original box and all accessories, plus I’ll even include the GR2 Flash.

I accept PayPal (add 3.5% for G&S) and will cover shipping CONUS.



Aug 27, 2026 at 10:27 AM
bokehoe
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Ricoh GRIV Monochrome


tag for feedback


Aug 28, 2026 at 05:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account