fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji E5

  
 
Delatant
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji E5


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji E5

Sold


Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included in ConUS


Like new - while I had had it a while, it comes after my T5 and H2 - so I have decided to move it on to someone who can really use it. I don't know the exact activations but I have to assume less than 2,000 - perhaps less than 1,000. I have included almost new (charged 2-3 times) batteries. Note the 23mm lens is not included. SmallRig L-Shaped Mount Plate with Silicone Handle included. Purchased B&H - Sept 13, 2025 OBO




























Aug 27, 2026 at 09:22 AM
Sean Porter ASC
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji E5


Pm


Aug 28, 2026 at 04:38 PM
Sean Porter ASC
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji E5


Tag for feedback


Sep 05, 2026 at 06:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account