fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 100-400mm f/4.5 GM

  
 
techaurora
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 100-400mm f/4.5 GM


     Sony 100-400mm f/4.5 GM

Sold


Price: $3,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx or UPS


I'm selling my Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I bought it to try out the latest system from Sony, but decided to stick with what I already have. I purchased it from another seller here on this forum. It's in excellent condition and has only barely been used. Comes with all of the original accessories and packaging. It also has a Kirk Photo arca-swiss foot and a Rolan Pro lens cover. Price includes shipping to the continental United States (willing to lower the price for local pickup). Only accepting PayPal.

































Aug 26, 2026 at 02:28 PM
johncocci
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony 100-400mm f/4.5 GM


tag


Aug 28, 2026 at 01:20 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account