fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M3 Titanium Shutters Titanium Color Repaint

  
 
torapaga
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M3 Titanium Shutters Titanium Color Repaint


     Leica M3 - Titanium Shutter Conversion, Titanium Repaint



Sold 4 following


Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS shipping included


- Functions very well. Super smooth wind, like all M3's should be
- Viewfinder nice and clear, light separation around edges, some small dusts in patch that I could not clear (it is not the prism, it was the frameline glass). In regular use the viewfinder looks great though, can't really see the dusts unless pointed at a bright clear sky.
- Titanium shutter installed, very quiet still. No issues with shutter function.
- Minor thing is the paint coatings on the chrome hardware seem to not be as durable as the body but it should hold up for a while
- I also have the missing lens release button collar but I wasnt quite sure how its supposed to fit. Maybe its for an older serial?I'll include it with the camera.




























Aug 26, 2026 at 10:37 AM
Munky
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M3 Titanium Shutters Titanium Color Repaint


What a beaut!


Aug 26, 2026 at 11:07 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account