fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2

  
 
Blufox
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2


     Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2

Sold


Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground to CONUS - Insured with Signature Req'd


I had fully intended on keeping this when I picked it up here (arrived six days ago), but over the weekend the Leica bug got to me (again), and I will have another Q2 coming my way this coming week. I figured that something needed to go to soften the blow to my bank account (and the fact that my wife likes it when I sell something when I have something else arriving ) the 50 drew the short stick.

If you have never shot with the 50/1.2, it's a beautiful lens! This was the second time that I had owned one, but this time only for six days and nine images. Fast, quiet, and accurate focus, with beautiful rendering. I prefer the 50 over the 85 due to the wider focal length. I also have the 24-70/2.8 II, so I have an excellent option for this focal range, albeit without the 1.2

Lens is absolutely spotless and comes boxed with everything. Rating as a 9+ but it is closer to a 10.

Price is NET to me, via PayPal FF only. Sorry, but I can no longer accept Goods & Services until January due to the tax law.

Shipping is on me, and will be via UPS Ground to CONUS, fully insured with signature required upon delivery. Please message me with any questions.

Pardon the iPhone snaps ...






































Aug 23, 2026 at 06:48 PM
jpelt78
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2


Tag


Aug 24, 2026 at 12:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account