fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon AFS 24-70 f/2.8E

  
 
rrwx
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon AFS 24-70 f/2.8E


     Nikon AFS 24-70 f/2.8E

Sold


Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Seller pays shipping/insurance.


Nikon AFS 24-70 f/2.8E. Purchase here on FM a few year ago. Used less than 5 times total. The only focal length this lens covers that I shoot often is 35mm. I’d rather just sell this and get a prime.

Glass is perfect. Lens barely hows signs of use. I rate my gear conservatively, so you should be pleasantly surprised. Functions perfectly. Includes caps, hood, and box. I should have the lens bag to go with it. I never used it but it wasn’t in the box when I pulled it out, so I need to find it.

I apologize for the lousy quality photos. I don’t have time to set up proper lights and take better photos.

$500 and I will cover shipping/insurance. You cover fees if you choose to pay that way. I’d also consider a trade for a Nikon 35 f/1.4G in similar condition.

































Aug 23, 2026 at 05:01 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account