fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Mamiya 6 50mm f4

  
 
Tri Tran
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Mamiya 6 50mm f4


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mamiya 6 50mm f4

Sold


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Texas 76227


Looking for the 50mm. If you not using please pass it along. Ideally with hood.
Thanks


Edited on Aug 24, 2026 at 07:41 AM · View previous versions



Aug 23, 2026 at 04:55 PM
ornate_wrasse
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Mamiya 6 50mm f4


I have a Mamiya 6 50mm f4 that is available. I sold the camera to another FM person so I can't use the lens anymore. I am also sending you a pm.


Aug 23, 2026 at 08:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account