fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji GF 35-70 in Excellent shape

  
 
Creative Edge
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji GF 35-70 in Excellent shape


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji GF 35-70

Sold


Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Lens is sharp, and in excellent shape. I only have the lens with the front and rear caps. I picked it up to have as a light travel lens, but most of the time I end up taking the 45-100. Out of 3 copies I tested, this is the sharpest of the three, very sharp lens.
Will only deal with established members, no low ballers, not in a rush to sell.

Price includes shipping and paypal



Aug 23, 2026 at 09:17 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account