Price: $2,400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
A catch and release- received this in a trade but just going to stick with my A7 IV for now so letting this go for now. The electronic shutter would have been a big upgrade but I have other bodies for that. Comes with the original box and all the original accessories- battery, strap and paperwork, and receipt to document that it is a USA model. Based on Apotelyt shutter count checker the body has 7123 shutter actuations. Everything I tested is working as it should, and is very clean throughout, shutter is clean and looks like new. Price is net to me and includes ground shipping within the CONUS. I can accept Paypal personal or Venmo fee-free, fee based payments please add the extra percentage. Any other photos, please ask and I can grab those for you.