p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR – Like-New in Box – GFX prime lens - Fujifilm Fujinon
Fuji GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR – Like-New in Box – GFX prime lens - Fujifilm Fujinon
Sold
Price: $745.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS
Fuji GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR
Comes with box, original Fuji screw-in lens hood, OEM front and rear caps, lens pouch, and manual.
This lens is in excellent like-new condition, with the aperture, blades and focus working properly. The glass is clean, without scratches, haze or fungus. The body of the lens is also in excellent condition. Everything is working perfectly.
I have only used this a couple of times, but can say that the lens is a very sharp and well centered copy. It focuses very quickly and accurately; even with my GFX 50Sii that only has contrast-detection autofocus I can track moving subjects.
The price is shipped; I will cover the regular Paypal fees and shipping cost myself.