fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Mandler 35 f2 BLACK NIB $290

  
 
blackdogimages
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Mandler 35 f2 BLACK NIB $290


     Mandler 35 f2 BLACK NIB $290

Sold


Price: $290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free


By the time this lens got here last week I had sold the Leica I was going to use it on.
Comes in box like new with hood.

$290 Net to me
I’ll pay shipping ground













Aug 21, 2026 at 07:28 PM
RichardPhota
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Mandler 35 f2 BLACK NIB $290


Tag for feedback.


Aug 21, 2026 at 09:35 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account