fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Hasselblad XCD 28mm f/4 P Lens (28P)

  
 
mroe
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad XCD 28mm f/4 P Lens (28P)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad XCD 28mm f/4 P Lens (28P)

Sold


Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Selling my XCD 28P as I'm downsizing the items from my kit I'm not using enough. Great lens that's super portable that I highly recommend though!

Barely used with less than 2000 shutter actuations - see photo.

Will ship in original packaging with all original equipment including lens hood.



























Edited on Aug 23, 2026 at 04:23 PM · View previous versions



Aug 21, 2026 at 12:36 PM
Phatpurrly
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad XCD 28mm f/4 P Lens (28P)


I’ll buy this lens if still available. Can transfer funds via PayPal immediately. Best, Daniel Sutherland


Aug 23, 2026 at 12:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account