fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Viltrox FF lenses for Sony

  
 
ajaykay
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Viltrox FF lenses for Sony


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Viltrox AF 85/2.0 and Viltrox FE 14/4.0



Sold 3 following


Price: $285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


Both of these lenses were purchased by me from B&H in March and June of this year. They're in mint/barely used condition. They were mounted once to test and they've been sitting in a drawer since. They come with the retail boxes and all contents. I can print out the orders/receipts from B&H for them at your request.

I picked up the Sony RX10V a couple weeks ago and that's about all I need now in my 'old age' photography days. So I'm gradually selling off my FF stuff.

These Viltrox lenses seem to be well regarded in the reviews that they've received, but I can't attest to that personally as I've never used them.

I'm selling them in a package deal for $285 and I'll cover UPS Ground shipping.

Thanks for looking!








Viltrox




Aug 19, 2026 at 05:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account