fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Nikon F5

  
 
ShawnKClark
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon F5


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon F5

Withdrawn


Price: $369.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Ground Advantage


1st time seller on Fred Miranda but I have lots of feedback on EBay.

Good condition F5 with a few scrapes on the corners. No issues with LCDs or otherwise.I've put around 5 rolls through it and of it works as expected. I tried to take enough pictures of the scraps so no one is surprised.


GAS got me to purchase this one and now I've realized I need something a little easier to carry around, like an F100.


Serial Number 3068201 places this one around 1997 or so?

PayPal seems to be the preferred method of payment here so let's go with that. I'll pay for shipping, USPS Ground Advantage U.S. Only.

Edit - found body cap







































Aug 16, 2026 at 09:09 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account