fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM $2,400

  
 
jim25327
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM $2,400


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM



Sold 2 following


Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Insured shipping with tracking and signature confirmation included. Furthermore, cushioning is included to prevent damage from rough handling, and the lens will be placed in a zip lock bag to prevent water damage. It is important to note that I will ship


Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM

Price: $2,400 shipped

I'm selling my Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM. I purchased the lens directly from Canon on June 1, 2026.

The lens is in excellent condition and functions properly. The glass is clean and clear,
and there are no issues with the lens.

I have only used it a few times. I am selling it because, at the moment, I think I am more suited for wide angle and portrait photography, and I need to use the money from this lens to defray other payments. However, I do enjoy this lens and plan to purchase it again when I have more purchasing power. In my opinion, it is the best zoom lens at capturing high quality photos. I'm happy to provide additional photographs, a timestamped photograph, videos, or answer any questions you may have.

Included with the sale:
Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
Original Canon lens hood
Front lens cap
Rear lens cap
Original Canon lens case/pouch
Mount

Purchase: I can provide a copy of the original purchase receipt from Cannon with my personal information crossed out.

Payment: PayPal Goods & Services.

Shipping: Insured shipping with tracking and signature confirmation included. Furthermore, cushioning is included to prevent damage from rough handling, and the lens will be placed in a zip lock bag to prevent water damage. It is important to note that I will ship only to the address associated with the PayPal transaction.






Everything







Camera side







End of Lens







Hood




Aug 16, 2026 at 12:17 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account