fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

  
 
The_Juggernaut
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

Withdrawn


Price: $340.00
Payment method: Zelle, Venmo F&F
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free overnight


I've had this lens for years, it was my go-to Macro, I tried the 90 but having a 50 available was always great. It's a unique lens - SHARP as anything, tiny and light. It's slow to focus because of the huge throw but for a Macro it doesn't matter anyway. I do think it's time to let it go.

Its in excellent condition but I realized it has a small dent on the outer edge of the body, I didn't even know it was there until I was doing super close photos for this ad. I tried to take the most unflattering photo possible so you can see it but I had to catch it in the reflection. It's otherwise like new - the rest of the body, glass, mount are pristine. You can see in the video it works perfectly.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UgraUNwzivQZo14A7

Pick up in Livermore or I can ship it for free. Open to reasonable offers.






































Aug 14, 2026 at 09:15 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account