fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO Aluminum Tripod

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO Aluminum Tripod


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO Aluminum Tripod

Sold


Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48


I’m selling my Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO aluminum travel tripod. I bought this new last year from B&H and only used it a few times so it’s in excellent condition and works perfect. I swapped out the original clamp for a full size Arca Swiss clamp but I’ll include the original one as well. Also comes with the original Manfrotto box.

PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services

































Aug 14, 2026 at 08:46 AM
Restrav
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO Aluminum Tripod


Tag for feedback


Aug 23, 2026 at 01:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account