fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon 5D with 50mm f/1.8

  
 
Wysongj
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D with 50mm f/1.8


     OG 5D with classic 50mm f/1.8

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I’ll cover fees and shipping.


Fantastic shape 5D. Original EF 50 1.8, bunch of batteries and charger.

I bought the camera to try it out. It was great, but I don’t plan on using it.

I’ll cover fees and 🚢ing, but would prefer fee free for established members.






































Aug 14, 2026 at 05:21 AM
jgoetz4
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D with 50mm f/1.8


That was quick
Jim



Aug 14, 2026 at 09:47 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account