fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Lumix GX85 + Lumix 12-32 lens bundle

  
 
nsry123
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Lumix GX85 + Lumix 12-32 lens bundle


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lumix GX85 + Lumix 12-32 lens bundle

Sold


Price: $480.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48 states


Hi, I'm selling my lumix GX85 camera kit for $480 OBO. I am selling because I am switching to larger formats. This is a great travel camera, took it to Norway and Canada. The camera comes with an original strap, lens cap, and a solid wood grip.

Thanks a lot for reading!




























Aug 14, 2026 at 01:34 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account