fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH

  
 
Cityleitz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH

Withdrawn


Price: $3,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays UPS label


Going to regret letting this one go.

Comes with leather pouch and both caps - no box.

Price is net fees if using G&S







Edited on Aug 22, 2026 at 12:13 AM · View previous versions



Aug 13, 2026 at 10:44 PM
davidsee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


Great lens every time I think of selling it since I got the 28 summiluc I can't sorry leica stopped making it


Aug 17, 2026 at 09:11 PM
Cityleitz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


You’re 100% right. I should just keep it.

davidsee wrote:
Great lens every time I think of selling it since I got the 28 summiluc I can't sorry leica stopped making it




Aug 18, 2026 at 10:22 AM
davidsee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


Glad to be of help


Aug 18, 2026 at 11:55 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account