p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: FUJIFILM X-PRO3 DURA BLACK & ACCESSORIES
FUJIFILM X PRO3 DURA BLACK & ACCESSORIES
Price: $1,599.00 Payment method: Custom Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: see description
--------------------------------- UPDATE: The X-Pro3 will remain available here through the weekend at the current price of $1,599. After the weekend, I will be moving the listing to eBay.
---------------------------------
For sale is my Fujifilm X-Pro3 Dura Black, purchased new by me and in exceptional near mint condition. The camera has been very well cared for and has a current documented shutter count of only 16,592 actuations.
Included are the Lensmate LM XP3 Folding Thumbrest, (Black) and Really Right Stuff BXPRO3 Modular Plates L Bracket Set, plus its original box, documentation, battery, strap, charging cord and original supplied accessories.
I have created a page with a complete description and numerous high resolution photographs showing every angle of the camera.
Price: $1,599.00 USD plus insured shipping.
Please see link above for PayPal and Check payment methods.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
AUGUST 22, 2026
REAR LCD & RIBBON CABLE: I am aware of the reported rear LCD/ribbon cable issue associated with some X Pro3 cameras. This camera has never experienced any problems with the rear LCD or ribbon cable. The display functions normally and has never been repaired or replaced. In fact, the camera has never required repair or service of any kind. I am the original owner and know its complete
Rear LCD operational and photographed August 22, 2026. The display and ribbon cable have never experienced any issues or required repair or replacement.
p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: FUJIFILM X-PRO3 DURA BLACK & ACCESSORIES
UPDATE: The X-Pro3 will remain available here through the weekend at the current price of $1,599. After the weekend, I will be moving the listing to eBay.