fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS I - $1150 Shipping and PayPal included

  
 
Mark Kuroda
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS I - $1150 Shipping and PayPal included


     Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS I - $1150 Shipping and PayPal included

Sold


Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


I love this lens. I am going back to shooting a simpler setup. It's sharp, great color, great image stabilization. Has box, caps, and pouch.

Note this is Version 1 of the lens.




























Aug 12, 2026 at 11:53 AM
miamitennis
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS I - $1150 Shipping and PayPal included


tag



Aug 19, 2026 at 02:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account