p.1 #1 · Sold: Oberwerth Louis VFlex (M11 with Visoflex) and Oberwerth Sling Bag
Camera bag Louis VFlex (M11 with Visoflex)
Sold
Price: $325.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
This is the slightly larger Louis that includes the viewfinder support block (removable - velcro attachment), 2 vertical dividers and 2 lens dividers. In my opinion, absolutely perfect for an M setup. I had one previously that I carried an M11, 21 SEM, 35 Lux, 50 Lux, and 90 APO lenses in with no problem. Strap is adjustable and the bag is very comfortable to carry. Oberwerth bags are exceedingly well made and this one is black leather with red stitching and interior. Price includes fees and shipping in the continental US. Perhaps a small additional charge for shipping to HI and AK.
Oberwerth Sling Bag
Sold
Price: $300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
This is the medium Sling that includes a front pocket, 2 side pockets, and 2 vertical dividers. Black leather with red lining. Adjustable strap with swivel pivots that makes carry very comfortable. Also great for an M setup or m4/3 outfits. Great bag that is exceedingly well made. Has 2 SD card slots in lid of the bag as well. I might have the Oberwerth shipping bag, but assume I don't. Price includes fees and shipping to continental US. Maybe small additional charge for shipping to AK and HI.