fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z Nikkor 180-600mm zoom lens f/5.6-6.3 w/ Arca Swiss style f...

  
 
jimbocurtis
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z Nikkor 180-600mm zoom lens f/5.6-6.3 w/ Arca Swiss style foot plate


     Nikon Z Nikkor 180-600mm zoom lens f/5.6-6.3

Sold


Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price is net to me, so add shipping and PayPal fees, etc.


Excellent+ condition. Almost no signs of use, besides some fingerprints. that's because I hardly used it. Always kept it in the soft JJC case. I put an Arca-Swiss style foot plate on it, which I really prefer greatly over the original. I do believe I have the original, and will include it, if I can find it by the time it ships. Whenever I find it I will ship it to the buyer. I will look in the meantime. I am selling because I got an expensive dental crown yesterday and need to sell something, if you can imagine. But the good news is, the tooth was saved! Fantastic lens, especially with 1.4x or 2x TC added. Has had a multi-coated UV filter on it since I got it. All glass is in pristine condition and all functions smooth and as-new. I will pack well and ship with your preferred method. Thank you for your time and interest!

































Aug 11, 2026 at 08:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account