fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X-T5 Body + Box + 2 OEM Batteries + OEM Dual Charger

  
 
dmsigi
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-T5 Body + Box + 2 OEM Batteries + OEM Dual Charger


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji XT-5 Body

Sold


Price: $1,295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping Included


Selling my Fujifilm X-T5 body. The camera functions perfectly and has been a fantastic camera to use. Cosmetically, it is in excellent overall condition with one corner scuff from an accidental bump (see last photo) and a few small paint nicks on the bottom edge near the lens mount (see photos). The LCD, EVF, sensor, buttons, dials, and card slots all function flawlessly.

Shutter Count: 10,982

Includes:

* Original box
* Original USB-C cable
* Original Fujifilm strap
* Genuine Fujifilm dual battery charger
* 2 genuine Fujifilm NP-W235 batteries

I’ve owned the camera since new and have taken great care of it. I’m only selling because I’ve decided to simplify my camera kit.

Shipping Included

I have limited FM B&S feedback, but I’ve been a member here since 2019. I also have a long-standing eBay account under dmsiggy with 100% positive feedback and additional buyer/seller testimonials there.

If interested, I have a OEM Fuji Leica M to X adapter, and K&F adapters for Minolta MD to X and Canon FD to X.











































Aug 11, 2026 at 03:40 PM
nana kofi
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-T5 Body + Box + 2 OEM Batteries + OEM Dual Charger


Payment sent


Aug 19, 2026 at 08:27 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account